Impact Of Social Se...

Notifications
Clear all

Impact Of Social Selling! Why Managers Should Encourage Social Selling!

sharminakter8
Topic starter
(@sharminakter8)

When you start looking for information on the best way to grow a blog, you'll quickly read that it's essential to have an unforgettable style, that little something extra that will make you memorable among others. What you need is that famous “quality content”. These articles are so captivating that your readers are captivated. The problem is that not everyone shares the writing equally. Some people are not at all comfortable with spelling, it can also be difficult to express their ideas… and don't even get into the question of style! Yet anyone can want (or need to) blog . For example, a person may wish to share their passion for a particular life experience (being the parent of a premature baby, suffering from an illness or disability, traveling around the world, having a professional retraining or a period unemployment…). Similarly, an entrepreneur may want to open a blog to gain visibility and develop his turnover. But how do you write a blog post without being a good copywriter? How do you convey your ideas and emotions when you don't have an exceptional pen? Here are some tips that might help you stand out! listen to your voice Maybe you're not lucky enough to have a fluid pen that's great to read...but no matter what, you've got things to tell yourself that only you can say like that. You probably have experience, anecdotes, accumulated knowledge, and all that value that feeds your personality and makes your voice unique. It is often this personality that a reader comes to find on a blog. He will remember your seriousness, your humor, your kindness, the stories you tell… The emotion that emerges from your content is often much more important than the stylistic details you use. So listen to your voice, it is naturally unique . Correct or have your articles corrected Not everyone has a natural fluency with spelling and that's a real problem. People who make a lot of mistakes are often seen as careless or, even worse, their bad spelling is associated with limited intelligence. Let's be clear: some can multiply grammar and spelling errors, they always shine with their exciting ideas and their creativity and it would be a shame to miss their articles.

Nevertheless, from a reader's point of view, a text with many flaws can disturb the understanding of a subject. How to find a happy medium? If you have difficulty with spelling, I assume you are aware of it. You have probably already noticed this during your schooling. In this case, be aware that there are many tools to correct your articles , whether free or paid. You can also have someone around you who can read you before posting. We are not asking you for absolute faultlessness (even if, being realistic, there will always be readers who will blame you for your mistakes, sometimes lacking in delicacy and benevolence). However, spending time on this proofreading step is a mark of respect for your readers because poor spelling can affect the readability and clarity of an article. Some write faultlessly but without panache. Conversely, if you are lucky enough to have this flame, this voice to resonate in the blogosphere, we will gladly forgive you some Macedonia Phone Number List since you have taken care to correct the biggest errors. Don't think too much about your readers (at first) What? Not thinking of its readers? What selfishness! This advice may seem contradictory because I often repeat on this blog that it is necessary to seek to bring added value to its visitors. But to write a powerful blog post, you have to remember to be yourself . Often when we start out, we can tend to project ourselves into what we believe people want to read. We sometimes read other blogs before opening our own, we draw inspiration from other people… and without necessarily doing it on purpose, and it rubs off on us. This influence can push you to play a role that is not necessarily yours. Or be afraid to fail, to fail. Think about the natural person you are (or aspire to be) without a blog…and remember that all styles exist and can find their audience . There is room for serious people and for funny people, for concise people and talkative people, for lovers of words and for those who prefer the visual dimension… without forgetting all the bloggers who do not fit in any case ! There is no magic writing method You can read all kinds of advice in the blogosphere on how to retain your readers and captivate them with your words. How to become an influential blogger? How to wow the world with your content? Good question, isn't it? Many of these tips are smart and accurate, but not all are right for everyone . So you have to learn to sort everything you read.

For example, I hate using superlatives or making people think there is some kind of recipe for doing this or that. Likewise, I certainly adopt a conversational tone but I don't like to use too colloquial language: "Damn, I messed up with this article, my readers hate me" (warning: I can still say sh*t for l example, blogging requires big sacrifices ^^). Simply because it doesn't match my personality. I don't like people selling me a dream so I tend not to sell to others. And if you want to know why we react like that, I recommend this blog post on behavioral selling… Conversely, other bloggers thrive on a colloquial style or highly motivating rather than factual discourse. Do not try to adhere to a so-called optimal drafting . Of course, there are rules that govern web writing with a view to SEO, but flexibility also has its place to keep your own style! Writing a good blog post doesn't require you to be a writer A blog and a novel do not meet the same standards of writing and what works in the literary world may have no impact on the web . To develop your blog and gain traffic, you can of course rely on the community you form and the impact you have on social networks, but you have to admit that it is difficult today to ignore search engines. However, they follow rules where very literary vocabulary and metaphors have no place. They look for a match between a user's request and the content you offer. However, an Internet user will rather search for a “good restaurant in Paris” than ask Google “how to eat in the French capital”. It's a terribly difficult reality for many lovers of the French language – including myself – who would like to reconcile the beauty of the verb and referencing… but things are what they are. The good news is that a blog allows you to express yourself in a conversational tone, which makes the format much more accessible than if it required a sharp mastery of the language.

Enjoy! Start with your ideas and learn how to structure them A priori, even if you are not a good writer, you have ideas. Maybe you have some good ideas. Try to imagine that you are telling a friend about these ideas . If your ideas are clear in your head, you should be able to explain them to someone else. And if you can explain them, there is only one step to put these explanations on paper (well, on your screen in this case!). Remember once again that a blog is above all a space for conversation and not the medium that will make you a Nobel Prize in Literature (maybe one day, maybe!). What if you were criticized for the lack of quality of your posts? Quality is not only a literary notion, it requires a much richer approach and I have already tried to define the famous quality content whose virtues are so often preached. If you're being criticized, you can first identify issues that just need some tweaking, like fixing articles before they're published . In a second step, you will be able to have a real reflection on the added value of what you bring compared to existing blogs in your theme. Also keep in mind that with time and practice, the writing becomes smoother and the words easier. It's no coincidence that many great writers are forced into daily writing sessions. If you don't have time to follow their example, you will often find that by writing regularly, you naturally adopt good reflexes.

Share: